Beautiful flowers, but I have to admit your family outshines them all. I'm glad I can picture where they're growing. They really look healthy.
I loved all of your pictures!!!!! Thank you so much for posting. I can't imagine living even a few years ago (so far away from our children and grandchildren) when phone rates were high, there was no Skype, and no one even knew what blogging was. When I bemoan your distance, I count my blessings. It could be so much worse. I love you!
3 comments:
My sunflowers are 12 inches tall and those are the ones I planted for New Beginnings in April! And we won't have glad until mid July. Good job!
Pretty flowers! We've been growing gladiolas too! And we have yellow dahlias instead of sunflowers but they look similar enough.... cute kids!
Beautiful flowers, but I have to admit your family outshines them all. I'm glad I can picture where they're growing. They really look healthy.
I loved all of your pictures!!!!! Thank you so much for posting. I can't imagine living even a few years ago (so far away from our children and grandchildren) when phone rates were high, there was no Skype, and no one even knew what blogging was. When I bemoan your distance, I count my blessings. It could be so much worse. I love you!
Post a Comment