Sunday, September 2, 2012

I know everyone is looking for baby pictures, so you can skip this one, but I am catching up on old posts. This is Lindsey's fairy birthday party.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for updating the blog with pictures of Lindsey's firthday and the rest of the family to introduce Claire to us! Claire really does resemble the rest of the family!!! I can't remember Lindsey specifically! Just love your family!!! Is that your new kitchen? May God bless your little family in PA!

David & Brenda said...

I love this little fairy! The six years she has been in our life have been magical.

And a comment about Claire: We were able to spend five days getting to know her after she came home from the hospital. She is a wonderful sweet little girl with a calm and deep spirit; we couldn't get enough of her. We feel very blessed to have her in the family!

Cheryl said...

I was just perusing your blog again because the first time I looked at this update it was on my iPhone and I wanted a closer look. I just reread my comment and I do remember Lindsey as a baby...I thought she looked so much like your mom as a baby. Did you make Lindsey's birthday cake? If so, you are very talented! I love your new surroundings Trina! May you and your family have many special memories to fill the walls of your home! I love you!!!!