What Natalie did all day (: She is wrapped up because it was actually quite cool in the shade.
The big kids had tons of fun trying to catch minnows and tadpoles with Ashlynn
Blake was super proud of his sand castle
Claire like making sand castles, but liked destroying them even more. Surprisingly, she left the other kids' castles alone and only destroyed the ones she and I built together.
The never ending battle with Blake's shorts
Ashlynn (a.k.a. the most patient cousin ever!) carrying Lindsey and Alan double decker style into deeper water
2 comments:
I love that Robert surprised you with this trip - what a great thing to do for the family! It was sure fun seeing the pictures of your kids having so much fun. Thanks for sharing, cause we sure missed you at the reunion in Colorado Springs!!!
It was so nice to go to your blog and find three new entries!!!! I love finding out what is happening with you and your family! I love you so much and am so glad that Uncle Jim and I got a chance to get to know Lindsey and Allan! We look forward to one day spending time with your family...I hoe it's okay if we come to visit some day after we get back from our mission.
Your children are so cute and it looks like they have had some fun times this summer!!
Love you!
Post a Comment