Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures just for fun

A cute smile from Alan during our photo shoot this morning

Lindsey helping Alan with his pacifier


Lindsey and Grandma Macbeth being cool



Lindsey modeling her new big girl panties


Alan in his favorite mode--Asleep

7 comments:

April Bishop said...

What's funny, is that our family blog has the same background... Great minds think alike! Cute little family that you're growing there! Love you.
April

David & Brenda said...

This is very nice, Trina and Robert! I have a little trouble posting comments because I don't know what I'm doing, so here's hoping this comment shows that it's from me. We love your precious little family. And...it makes me feel warm to know many of the photos are ones I have taken because it means I was there!! What a blessing to be with your family! Dad and I love you all so much! I can't believe how big Alan is getting! How great the professional photographer got a photo with Alan smiling!

Karen said...

While it's amazing how we can watch your family grow and see what you are up to, it really makes us grandma types realize how much we miss you. It would be so nice to have you closer, but I'm glad you've started this blog so we can stay in touch. Lindsey is a carbon copy of you!! I can't decide who's happier to be together..you or your mom...who is so cool without trying :) xoxo
Aunt Karen

Linda Westover said...

What a great time to be alive -- when we can immediately see pictures of loved ones that are far away! You have a darling family. We'll miss you at the reunion; maybe at the the next one we'll get to see you all in person.
Love to you all!

steph said...

i'm so glad your mom sent your blog address. it's good to see what you guys are up to. you can check our blog out too. we're not too exciting but it's nice to know what each other is up to. looks like you're doing good. your babies are so cute and lindsey is totally a mini trina!! so cute!!

Annette said...

hurray, I love your blog! Your family pictures turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!!! Your little ones are sooooo cute!!!! I am so happy you have a blog!!!
Love ya!