
Sorry to do so many posts in one day! I just have to do them when I think about it, or this blog will never be updated. This particular picture is of Lindsey (obviously!!) "helping" me cook. She had a little too much fun with the flour! She is making that face because I hadn't dealt with her before I took the picture and she isn't sure if she's in trouble. For all she knew, I was taking a picture to present evidence before Daddy! :) Fortunately for her, I was planning on sweeping and mopping anyway, so I was able to approach the situation with a 'kids-will-be-kids' attitude. Life with children is always an adventure!!
9 comments:
A little flour on the floor is probably good for the dogs digestion... or something! :)
It's really best for remembering you were once a little girl helping your mommy cook too. (And you were just as cute!!)
I've finally got your blogsite bookmarked, so it'll be easier to visit. :) I'm really glad that you're doing this. I'll have to see if I can get all of the grandkids' blogs bookmarked for Grandpa and Grandma too. If it's easy, they might actually visit the blogs. Lisa, Stephanie and Roxanne have blogs too.
You have a really cute little family! You are blessed!!!!
Wow! What a great looking family. It seems like only yesterday we were working with "Elder Butler" in Oregon and very pleased with his work! Now we're still pleased with his work, along with that of Trina. in producing a beautiful family! Congratulations and best wishes!
Love, The Westons
Lindsay looks so much like your side of the family. (I'm sure you can see Robert's side, but . .) It's wonderful to be in contact again! I was seriously wondering how I was going to get a hold of you again! Feel free to visit our blog any time. I'll be sure to do the same here. Glad you stumbled upon me!
I had to revisit your blog even though I've seen the pictures just to get my daily fix. I love your family so much!
I really like the slide show. The photographer got some great pictures! But how could he not?!! You're a beautiful family!
Love you, dear ones!
Mum
I'm showing grandma how to navigate through the blogs. We got a good chuckle from Lindsay's expression.
Trying another name as the original was confuaing. How in the world did we do that!?
This should be Grandpa and Grandma P
Post a Comment