

Alan is growing so fast I can hardly keep up with him! He is a beautiful and joyful baby. I love these pictures of him because you can see his personality so well. He is to the wiggle and coo stage, and happily lays wherever I put him and grabs whatever he can to stuff in his mouth. It is amazing how much you forget from one child to the next how fun they are at each stage of development! It just tickles me to see how Alan responds to Robert when he comes home, and how excited he gets just becuase one of us smiles or speaks to him. He actually reminds me a lot of Benjamin as a child (and let's face it, as an adult too!)--lots of smiles and pretty laid back. He definitely takes after his Daddy in looks--if I can figure out how I will post a picture of Robert as a baby next to a picture of Alan. It's almost creepy!
2 comments:
What's creepy is that they're already doing their hair the same way! :)
I'm afraid, Trina, I'm with you. I just don't have the 'April' flare for making comments. But that's not bad, right?1?
I do have to say that I have the cutest grandson ever! What a doll!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on him!
Post a Comment