

Lindsey is so much fun! She has really begun exploring the world around her with voracious curiosity. If she could, I think she would spend all of her time outside! Robert took her fishing for the first time two weeks ago, and she loved it. Unfortunately, the fishing pole broke so they weren't able to catch anything, but she still thought it was great fun.
The other picture is of Lindsey reading, and yes, she is in the trunk of our car! I go walking every morning, and she didn't have her shoes on this particular morning, so I sat her in the trunk while I loaded up the stroller. She thought it was a fabulous place to sit, and I had a difficult time convincing her to come inside!
1 comment:
Look at those curls! The fishing photos remind me of you and your dad at Bloomington Lake. Lindsey is remarkably like you, Trina.
Post a Comment