Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lindsey has decided that it must be fun to be pregnant because Mommy is, and she loves feeling the baby move and measuring my belly, so a month or two ago, she found the perfect little blanket and soft dolly and. . .Ta Da!! Pregnant Lindsey. The swimsuit shows off her round tummy nicely! I love that she even put her hand protectively over her middle like most pregnant Mommies do. She is so excited for her baby brother to get here, and tells everyone she talks to (which is practically everyone) that she is getting a new baby brother for Christmas. Hopefully he sticks to her time frame--Mommy would sure appreciate it!









5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hooray! I love it when you have new posts!! Lindsay makes a cute prego. :) I love Alan's hair! He looks like a little man, not a baby. Hope you're feeling well.

April Bishop said...

Welcome back to Blog Land. We've missed you! Love the belly and the new haircut. Cute kids. Getting a little old though, I think... They aren't supposed to change unless I can see them once every three months... :)

Linda Westover said...

The Westovers are glad to see pictures of you cute kiddies. Any chance we'll get to see them in person this summer at the Macbeht reunion? We'd love to see you all!

Carla and crew said...

Hey, if the boy is born on Christmas are you going to name him "Herold"? Maybe Chris or, O.K. you decide! We are excited for you!

David & Brenda said...

It's interesting to me that Lindsey internalizes there really is a baby in mummy's 'tummy' to the degree that she put a doll in there instead of just stuffing. Amazing little girl! I especially love the first picture. It will be fun to bring out when she is actually pregnant one day.