Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween







Yeah, yeah! I know it's Thanksgiving next week and I am just now posting Halloween pictures, but at least I'm posting them, Right?!?!? We actually didn't go trick or treating on Halloween this year, mainly due to the fact that we live in an SEC town (which I think actually stands for "Sports-fans are Extremely Crazy"). Halloween on a Saturday seems fairly ideal to me; however, this Halloween happened to fall on the same night as the Auburn vs. Ole Miss game, so Auburn city and the powers that be moved Halloween to Thursday night (not even Friday because you have to give the tailgaters time to set up their RVs and BBQs and get really drunk). We didn't feel like celebrating on the 29th, and the community we usually trick-or-treat in had a sign posted informing everyone that noone would be opening their doors due to the big game. LAME!! Luckily Lindsey and Alan just loved dressing up, and they did go to our Branch trunk-or-treat the Saturday before Halloween, so they were happily inundated with sugar in spite of the miss on the actual holiday. Did I mention that it is ridiculously hard to take pictures of children who are super excited?! Alan was a monkey and Lindsey was a fairy.



No comments: