Saturday, February 20, 2010

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yippee! I very seldom get to be first on anyone's blog!
Cute picture! The boys look so much alike! What a lot of fun you must be having!!!!!
Love you!

Cheryl said...

It's me again! I didn't look beyond the first photo and missed all of the other pictures! They are great pictures! Lindsay's dress is darling! You have really cute kids! Not bad looking parents either! :)

Linda Westover said...

What darling children! Thanks for posting pictures for us so we can get to know (admittedly at a distance) your sweet family.

LEON said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish I could see them, all of you more often! Your pictures turned out so good. I love them! I didn't know Blake had red hair. What cute kids! We love you guys!

April Bishop said...

Love the pictures! Lindsey's dress is awesome! Blake looks so serious in his pictures. He must be thinking some really deep thoughts. like... "Should I eat or poop for the next picture..." Seriously cute kids!

Jordan and Luci said...

Cute pics! I kept wondering when you were going to post something about baby numero 3! Congrats! Your kids are so stinkin cute!