Sweet smiles...his tummy must be full. Do you realize that the majority of the Macbeth family have never seen any of your children in person? We're sure glad you can blog!
We're going to have to start a whole new series of family pictures...the ones born in the same year and the ones with the same names! It'll be fun for these kids to all be so close as "cousins!" I'm glad you blog too.
6 comments:
So so so cute!!!! He's adorable and he's ours! Well...he's yours too. :)
I just love smiling babies! When can we see him - July for in Family reunion?
He looks a lot like Alan.
Sweet smiles...his tummy must be full. Do you realize that the majority of the Macbeth family have never seen any of your children in person? We're sure glad you can blog!
We're going to have to start a whole new series of family pictures...the ones born in the same year and the ones with the same names! It'll be fun for these kids to all be so close as "cousins!" I'm glad you blog too.
I just read April's comment prior to saying that I thought he looked a lot like a Macbeth!
Post a Comment