Mum, these pictures are for you. Doesn't Alan look like such a little man in the suit you gave him?! I think he's an absolute doll! If I type too much on this post, just note to look at posts until you run into one you've seen before--I'm catching up on a lot of events.
Monday, May 17, 2010
A few entries to catch up on
As always I am behind in posting to my blog. Someday it might become a priority, but for now I am just happy that we are all alive and in relatively good health. The children have a mysterious virus that has made their tonsils swell to epic proportions (and I mean epic--it's a miracle Lindsey can breathe past hers!) but they have no fever, no vomiting, no coughs, no sore throat, and they just play and act like normal, so the doctor says not to worry. She must not be a mother!!(:
Mum, these pictures are for you. Doesn't Alan look like such a little man in the suit you gave him?! I think he's an absolute doll! If I type too much on this post, just note to look at posts until you run into one you've seen before--I'm catching up on a lot of events.

Mum, these pictures are for you. Doesn't Alan look like such a little man in the suit you gave him?! I think he's an absolute doll! If I type too much on this post, just note to look at posts until you run into one you've seen before--I'm catching up on a lot of events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trina, he looks adorable!! And although the length of the vest is perfect right now, it looks as if the shirt and pants have some grow room. Perfect!! He looks like such a little man!
Post a Comment