Monday, May 17, 2010

just cute!


I included this picture because I promised someone I would post the cute cupcakes we made for Easter.


This is what happens when you leave a cake unguarded on the kitchen table at my house.


Blake is getting so big! He is four months old, and already has a firm grip on his Mama's heartstrings.


And of course, Lindsey is as much a girlygirl as her Mama ever was!

5 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Yea! I'm the first to look at these pictures ('course that might be that Trina gave me the heads up that they are here)! Love love love those kids!!!!!!!!! And yes...there is a definite resemblance between Alan and Trina with the 'corner'

Karen said...

And a resemblance between Trina and her Uncle Alan. (if not the corner, he'll fold the edge into a corner and flick it with his finger.) But of all the possible cute and endearing quirks, we love this one. Well, OK, we love anything our cute kids (and then husbands or wives) do...quirky or not. Hope you had a nice birthday! We love you.

Linda Westover said...

You DO have beautiful children! Are you sure that hand/footprint was made by a child? Maybe there's an adult in the house who thinks he can pass the blame off onto the kids...hee hee hee!

Cheryl said...

The kids are so cute! Blake is getting so big! He's a strong looking boy!! They definitely haven't fallen far from the apple tree. Did I get that saying correct? I'm really bad at sayings, but I love them!

Cheryl said...

I had to comment again because I've just finished reading the entire update. Trina, never apologize for taking time to update your blog. You are setting priorities, and that is good! It was fun catching up on your life! Yesterday Uncle Jim asked me if I had called you for your birthday...Happy belated Birthday! Sure love you and your little kidlets.