Sunday, June 19, 2011

WARNING!!!

Warning: Multiple pictures of adorable kids follow. Research has shown that repeated exposure to such pictures can cause 'warm fuzzyitis,' a condition characterized by excessive smiling, heartstring tugging, and permanent contortion around little fingers of said children. Proceed at your own risk!

This first series is primarily of Blake, but keep looking, because I posted about 30 pictures tonight. Enjoy!Enjoying the tradition of climbing into bed with Mooma every morning.

Pirate Blake, who is adorable in spite of being extremely difficult to photograph!

Blake's favorite spot. . .surrounded by a jillion rocks to throw. He crawled to that spot, by the way. Ouch!

From the very beginning Blake and PopPop had a special connection, and even though the rest of us look silly, you can see that connection in this picture.

I absolutely love this picture, because it represents to me all the love and caring and gentleness and joy that are my dad. Thanks for being great, Dad! I love you so much!!

4 comments:

April Bishop said...

Love all the pictures! :)

David & Brenda said...

So many happy memories!!

Cheryl said...

It was nice catching up with you and your kids! They have such different personailities, and are so cute!!!!! It ollks like you had a wonderful time hanging out with your parents. ;D How are you enjoying yur new home and surroundings?

Hohmann Family said...

So fun to see pictures! I miss St. George. I hope you enjoyed it for me. :)