
Fall Fashion with Lindsey: We start off with the lovely Lindsey modeling the popular Patriotic colors with a twist in her choice of footwear. The heels make it a little hard to strut, but Lindsey pulls it off beautifully! Note the way heels emphasize the shapeliness of her model thin legs. You have to have the right body type (e.g. that of a two year old) to pull off this look!

Backstage the model is faced with an array of choices for her next costume, and in frustration flings them all over the floor, much to the angst of her managing staff.

Here we see the lovely Lindsey demonstrating flawless style for going out on the town. It never hurts to have two purses in case one of them gets snatched! Darkly tinted shades are all the rage this season, especially when paired with an artfully messy hairstyle!

When choosing an outfit for cooler weather, coordinating in various shades of pink is always a good choice! I know this is a bit of a goofy post, but I am trying to emulate the wit and charm of my darling older sister (kudos to April!). I figure with enough practice I might actually come off as somewhat funny! Mostly I wanted to post these pictures because it is so fun to see Lindsey developing her independence in whatever ways she can. Her clothes have become a good way for her to show her own sense self, and that self is sure cute to her Mommy, even when it involved taking every piece of clothing she owns and throwing them on the floor!
2 comments:
Let's try again... Typing is always an adventure one handed... Anyhoo... Very cute and very funny and very clever!! Nice work!
Post a Comment