
This year for Halloween Alan was supposed to be a penguin (we bought him a suit on clearance last year) but due to his much-greater-than-anticipated size (he is now wearing 9-12 month clothing) we had to borrow a costume from some friends. I think he was a super cute dinosaur, but I'm his Mom and I think everything about him is cute! By the way, these pictures are from a Halloween party Saturday, and Robert is absent from the pictures because he really was absent at a conference in Lawrence, Kansas.

Lindsey was a monkey, thanks to April's generosity, and she went around saying "oo-oo, aa-aa" all night (think Boots the monkey from Dora and you will know exactly what she sounded like). She loved dressing up, and has wanted to put the costume on every day since the party. Good thing Halloween is still coming, because I think she would be really sad not to be a monkey again in public.

The second picture of Lindsey is simply because I couldn't decide which one was cuter, so you get both!

I was a "Split Personality," and no, you don't need to comment on what psychology nerds Robert and I are; We thrive on nerdiness! I unfortunately didn't get a better picture of myself, but we'll get one of Robert (who is also a split personality--and together we area multiple personality (: ) and I on Halloween. I am wearing half of two seperate outfits, and you can't really see, but my hair is straight and down on one side and curly and up on the other. Someone suggested that one side was Maniac Macbeth and the other was Bashful Butler, but I am not sure which is which! All in all we had a fabulous time, but we will have even more fun on Halloween because Daddy will be with us! (Mommy does much better with Daddy around!)
4 comments:
Love the monkey! You are a little creepy though. Can't wait to see a picture of your whole costume...
Nerdie or not, I think it's a really clever idea!! It's tough tho, when nothing you as a mom can do, outshines your cute kids!!
I love the kids in their costumes! Trina, your children have such wonderful smiles. It is obvious they are happy children.
I am glad you leave your photos so they are really large when they are clicked on. It was fun to look at what you did with your own costume. I think it was a great idea!! Please do put up photos after Halloween so we can see the whole costume. Love it!
Y'all look so cute. I didn't even think that a "split personality" was nerdy! I guess if it is I'm really nerdy too! Very creative!
Post a Comment