This post is for the special purpose of letting you get a look at the little chunk that is my son! Isn't it too cute?!?!!! There is definitely not a lack of handholds on this one! He is so much fun! Alan can now roll over both directions, and he can actually sit up on his own for about 2 minutes at a time.
4 comments:
It's been a while since I'd visited. I caught up on all your blogs...You really have cute kids! Alan and Lindsay look adorable in their Halloween costumes! Did you know one of Uncle Jim's middle nmes is Allan? Did you name Alan after Jim? :)
I can hardly wait to get my hands on this 'little chunk'...although he doesn't really look like a chunk in the photos...just absolutely adorable!!!
Oh he is an absolute doll! I miss you!
Trina--I was just browsing the blogs and it is fun to see you and your cute babies! You should put a couple of those pix on the Macbeth family blog---and tell us all what is esciting in your life! We love you and miss you!
Carla
Post a Comment