Thursday, March 5, 2009

If anyone even bothers to check this blog any more, here is an update: I am waiting for a new computer to facilitate my blogging capacity--translation "Blogging is no fun when it takes 20 minutes to download one picture!" In the meantime, here are some funny quotes from Lindsey:

"Don't laugh at my Jesus. It's dangerous!!" (in response to Robert laughing when she told him Jesus played Candyland with her when she got scared at night)

"You ruin my life!" (said to Trina upon telling Lindsey it was time to clean up and take a nap)

"Don't eat me! Just eat some cereal!" (when Daddy teased that he was going to eat her)

Daddy: Am I fat?
Lindsey: No, you're not fat! Mommy's fat!

Daddy: Lindsey, would you like some ice cream?
Lindsey: No!!! I need a banana!

10 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

LOVELOVELOVE the Jesus quote. Of course only a child would know....

April Bishop said...

It's about time... Glad to hear you all are still alive. Haven't been blown away by a twister yet?

Annette said...

LOL! Love the quotes!!!! We miss you guys!!! keep the updates coming :)

Mana said...

Lindsey.....you make me smile :)
we can't wait for you guys to come visit :)

Cheryl said...

Children say the cutest things! I'll have to admit that when Lindsay said she plays Candyland with Jesus it made me wonder...

Linda Westover said...

Keep the updates coming! Pictures are wonderful, but NOT essential. We just like hearing about what goes on in your lives :)

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for an update! I hope you're in Auburn this weekend because Ben and I are coming! We'll be at church on Sunday, hope to see you there :)

Brenda Sue said...

I'm so glad you're alive!! I LOVE the quotes!How precious!

Elisa and Jake said...

haha How cute!

Hohmann Family said...

Sounds like she has a mind of her own with definite opinions. Reminds me of someone . . . :)