Saturday, August 29, 2009

If you still follow this blog, you are either impossibly optimistic or you have too much time, or I guess you could just love us and have the remotest hope that I might someday post something and keep you informed of our lives! Well, your optimism and unfounded faith in me is about to be rewarded! (: As promised to my mother, here are some pictures from Lindsey's 3rd birthday:

Lindsey, her "pink on the inside with purple frosting castle cake", as requested, and her Mommy having a bad hair day. I'll have to have Robert take some pictures on a day when I've actually had time to do my hair so you can really see the new style.

Lindsey proudly wearing the princess hat she and I made together.

Another shot of the infamous castle cake. The gummy bears posted around the castle (most of which you can't see) were also a request of Lindsey's and she told me they were the guards "to make sure Alan and the other kids don't hurt the castle."

2 comments:

Carla and crew said...

the pictures are beautiful--and I like the new hair, but what impressed me was the time of the post--is that 5:43 A.M.?! I think I must be getting old because I don't want to see that time of day very often!

David & Brenda said...

Trina, I absolutely love your hair!! And that cake is a work of art! I really have to smile about the gummy bears guarding the cake from Alan etc. Probably a necessary precaution! :) Sure love you all!!