Alan was a little bit shy of all the people at the big Easter egg hunt for the city, and didn't collect many eggs because the rush of kids scared him. Thanks to a generous big sister who dumped half of her eggs in his basket, he still came out okay, and it turned out to be a fun time all around. This is waiting for it to start.
4 comments:
Can't comment too much! Can't get enough of my grandchildren!!!
Your kids are so grown up! It kills me! :) I love Blake's hair. It really is super curly! And super cute! And Lindsey is such a little lady. Good thing for her we like tall nerds! We do like her mother, after all... :)
Wow! What a wonderful treat to be able to find so many entries!!!!! Thank you!
I can't believe how many eggs were just lying on the ground waiting to be picked up! Lucky kids!!!
Lindsey looked absolutely beautiful as a ballerina and as a bookworm. I still wouldn't call her a nerd, just well-rounded. Besides, if she is a nerd that's okay because nerds go pretty far in this world.
I think Lindsey looks a lot like her mother too! It's a combination of the curly hair, academic prowess (illustrated by the book), and stunning good looks!
Post a Comment