Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dirt

So I think I mentioned before that our backyard is primarily dirt. We have planted a little grass, but the dirt is still the children's favorite play item. Blake is by far the biggest dirt fiend. Plus, his curly hair is an excellent dirt trap.


The snotty nose is disgusting, but even with bronchitis, Blake couldn't stay out of the dirt. Oh, and that's not a shadow on Blake's head, it is 100% dirt, courtesy of the shovelful he just dumped over his head.

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Hilarious! Reminds me of a picture of his mother and aunt when the two of you put your heads into a mud puddle and washed your hair! He comes by it naturally...

Cheryl said...

How nice that you are allowing them to get dirty! Hope everyone will be feeling healthy SOON!
I've never known anyone who has been able to hold a hummingbird the way Robert did. ;P

Cheryl said...

I LOVE these pictures of Blake!