For those of you who have heard the story of us losing Alan at the "Night Glow," I included this picture, just to give you an idea of how crowded it was. By the time he was lost it was pitch black, with only occasional flashes from the balloons to illuminate the scene. It was a nightmare! We're just glad we found him again. (: (It also makes me feel a little better that he was one of about 60 kids who got 'lost' that night--maybe I'm not the worst mom in the world after all!)
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Balloon Fiesta
This year we were lucky enough to go to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with Grandma and Grandpa Butler, Aunt Jenny, and some of her kids. It was much colder than usual, and rainy, but we still had a blast!



For those of you who have heard the story of us losing Alan at the "Night Glow," I included this picture, just to give you an idea of how crowded it was. By the time he was lost it was pitch black, with only occasional flashes from the balloons to illuminate the scene. It was a nightmare! We're just glad we found him again. (: (It also makes me feel a little better that he was one of about 60 kids who got 'lost' that night--maybe I'm not the worst mom in the world after all!)
For those of you who have heard the story of us losing Alan at the "Night Glow," I included this picture, just to give you an idea of how crowded it was. By the time he was lost it was pitch black, with only occasional flashes from the balloons to illuminate the scene. It was a nightmare! We're just glad we found him again. (: (It also makes me feel a little better that he was one of about 60 kids who got 'lost' that night--maybe I'm not the worst mom in the world after all!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The balloon festival looks like a blast! What great memories you're creating for your kids.
Post a Comment