A few days ago, Lindsey, Alan, and Blake were playing in the living room while I made dinner. I wasn't paying much mind until Alan came tearing through the kitchen screaming at the top of his lungs "The tomato is going to get us! Run!! Run!!" I wasn't cooking with tomatoes, so I just shrugged and attributed it to their VERY creative spirits.
A few minutes later, I heard from Alan again, but this time, "The tomato is taking me away!" I was very intrigued by now, so I finally went to observe, and they were all spinning and jumping wildly. When I asked what they were doing, Lindsey explained that they had been sucked up by the tornado. They have watched the Wizard of Oz recently, and Alan's mind heard 'tomato' instead of tornado. I love how children's minds work!
3 comments:
That is SO cute! Wish I had been there to play with them; I haven't been sucked up by a tomato for a long time!
Trina, I have been very negligent lately and haven't been in to view anyone's blogs until your om reminded. I guess getting sick before and during Christmas can do this to one. Also, I don't have a laptop anymore so I just use my ipad which isn't as condusive as a laptop for being able to bookmark pages. Anyway, I was so happy to read your many blog entries today!!! Don't put yourself down or compare yourself to others...you are amazing just the way you are!! I hope you are feeling well! Love you!!!!
hahaha! I love the creativity and inexperience of children!
Post a Comment