Saturday, February 4, 2012
When I look at our little family, I am overwhelmed that such beautiful and wonderful people belong to me forever. Sometimes it is hard to remember the days when it was just me, then me and Robert, then Lindsey, next Alan, and finally Blake. We simply belong together, and it is how it should be. With that said, I wonder how long it will take for us to forget what it was like before we had four children? We are expecting another baby on Aug. 25, and (in spite of those around us who think four children in six years is crazy (: [which honestly sometimes includes me]), we are really excited. We also can't help but wonder what this one will look like--we're pretty sure black hair is out of the question, but so far each child has been very unique. We can't wait to meet the newest member of our clan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for all the posts, Trina! Even though I have seen these pictures before, I savored every one and every remembrance of your time with us. We love you and your family so much! (PS For those of you who just read this first post, be sure to scroll down. There are lots more new posts of this special little 'and growing' family.)
CONGRATS!! Hey we are right there with you on the crazy train! Sound like things are going well! miss you all!
thanks for the posts! You rock! And I love how all your kids do look so different from each other. I'm voting for green hair on the next one... Love you!
Congratulations on your growing family! And thanks for all the posts to catch us up on your life.
Post a Comment