She totally looks like you! And I when I posted that picture of facebook, I got a ton of comments on how much Sam looks like I used to. It's fun to go back in time! Love you!
It's been awhile since I've been to anyone's blog. It was so much fun reading up on your family and their antics!!! I sure love you and look forward to getting to develop relationships with them. XOXOXO
4 comments:
She totally looks like you! And I when I posted that picture of facebook, I got a ton of comments on how much Sam looks like I used to. It's fun to go back in time! Love you!
Wow! That's uncanny!
Never doubted for a second.
It's been awhile since I've been to anyone's blog. It was so much fun reading up on your family and their antics!!! I sure love you and look forward to getting to develop relationships with them. XOXOXO
Post a Comment