Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cute Claire

Claire is such a happy and sweet baby, I just had to share some pictures of her. She shares the unopened tear duct that Lindsey also had as a baby, so it is almost impossible to keep her eyes clean, especially when she first wakes up.
I don't know why it is so hard to get a picture of a baby smiling, even when that baby smiles almost all of the time! This is one of the more successful attempts, even though it doesn't capture her smile perfectly.
I have to include a side note about Alan: All of the children love Claire, but Alan has become her special connection. He loves her so much! As a matter of fact, he told me a few days ago that he loves Claire more than anyone else in the whole world, even more than me! (which is saying something because he is a definite Momma's boy!)

No comments: