Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our Blake

Blake turned 3 on Dec. 28, and I can hardly believe it. He is my mischievous, happy, silly, adorable boy with a million and one facial expressions. We are so glad he is part of our family!! He thought it was pretty awesome to get so many presents so close together. He wanted to have a pirate ship cake, and it actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Robert manned the sails, and I used a lot of frosting, and here it is! All that really matters is that he loved it.
Blake is obsessed with swords. When he and Alan opened their imaginext castle on Christmas morning, he was definitely most excited about the little swords that came with the knights. So when he found out that he could go and buy whatever he wanted with his birthday money, he immediately said he wanted to buy swords. Luckily for him (or maybe for us), I had a coupon for $10 off of any purchase at Toys R' Us, so he got a sword for him and a sword for his siblings so they could sword fight. He was so happy, he played with his sword until he fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I know you hear this all the time, but Blake has the BEST hair!!