Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blake

To borrow from my sister, the Quote of the day today comes from Blake. Me: Do you know how I love you so much, Blakey!? Blake: Uh-huh Me: How do you know? Blake: Because everybody loves me! I am seriously in love with my little mischief maker! He already gives me a run for my money, and I suspect it will not stop (ever), but he makes everyday a delight. (and I also think he may be right, and everybody who knows him can't help but love him!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you! Multiple postings in close succession... Love it! Thanks for keeping us all posted on your family's cuteness!

Linda Westover said...

What's not to love, with that gorgeous hair!

David & Brenda said...

Such a wonderful surprise to start the day with you...and Blake! Love you, little man!

Hohmann Family said...

This guy is adorable. 'Nuff said.