Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quintessential Claire

I just had to post these pictures of Claire. She has reached the stage that she loves to interact with people; she loves people , especially when they smile at her. She has recently begun trying to sit up by herself, and I went to take a picture of her accomplishment. These are the result of that photo shoot. Her smile is enough to make my heart ache with happiness. And then I remember that I have three other beautiful children who all make me feel this way, and a husband who does the same. . .the list is endless, and all I can think is that I am SO blessed!

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Adorable! So glad you are doing well!!

David & Brenda said...

Absolutely wonderful chain of pictures and events! Thank you for posting so many! And I agree! Claire is adorable!! What a precious little girl! I was interested as well in the items Alan saw as picture-worthy. It was fun getting into his young brain. One last comment, this one about Blake's birthday cake: when I first looked at the photo, I thought it was one of the boys' toy ships and thought it strange he had put it on a cookie sheet. Funny me! Nice cake! Thanks for all of the pictures. It brought you closer to us.

Jill said...

She is darling! You are blessed! :)