Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Living room and hall

Before. . .The living room is actually painted a light mint green, but the dark brown carpet dims the light so much, you can't see the color.
After. . .Yes, it is the same furniture, which the previous owner was kind enough to leave behind, and after much vacuuming and cleaning, we will use until we can afford to replace it.
You can see the untouched dining room through the open doorway.
I included the hall pictures just as an illustration of how dark the house was and what a difference a little (or a lot) of paint makes. And a note--painting that much wood paneling is a paint and takes a long, LONG time!!

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

It's looking great! And it was fun to see some current pictures of your kids. And the leaves really are pretty amazing. I guess I won't complain when I go pick up the six leaves that fell onto my yard.... =) Glad you're getting settled!