Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Our Newest Red-head
I don't think in my wildest dreams I ever imagined I would have a red-haired child. I know Dad has(d) red hair, but the idea never really crossed my mind. Then along came Blake, and I love his crazy red curls!! (This picture isn't very clear, but I love his face--he had been combing his own hair, trying to make it look like Alan's, and I asked him to pose for the camera. (:)
When Claire was born, her hair was so fine we couldn't really tell what color it was. In some light in looked brown, but in any bright lights it looked quite red. As it has grown in and gotten longer, there can be no doubt. We have another red-head!! It is a darker variety of red than Blake's, but it is definitely red. Yeah!! Now it just has to get long enough to see if it will be curly. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Red is definitely the best color for hair! Especially on cute kids like yours!
Post a Comment