Thursday, April 25, 2013
Easter egg hunt
The kids had a lot of fun at the community Easter egg hunt. All three big kids were in different age groups, but luckily the sponsors had each age group go separately, so Robert supervised Alan and Blake while I went with Lindsey and her friends. They advertised 30,000 eggs, and I believe them. It was a lot of fun, and everyone came away happy. Blake's age group was allowed to have parents help, but he did it all by himself so he got a few less eggs than everyone else, but he was the only one to get an egg with a prize number in it, and he got two! His prizes were a ball and a bucket full of random Eastery stuff. He made me proud by saying that he got what he wanted with the ball, so he gave away something to all the other kids so that everyone got a prize. He really is a sweetheart! It was a very fun day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures (Blake always steals the show with those expressive faces) but I am most stunned by how grown-up Alan looks. He is losing that young look and is looking more and more like a schoolboy. I can't believe how much the children have changed since we saw them early last September
Post a Comment