Thursday, April 25, 2013
Big brothers
From my experience, big brothers are usually pretty great. Alan is no exception. Claire spends a large portion of her time being carted around like this:
To her credit, she rarely complains about it, and often rewards her biggest brother with grins whenever he walks into her line of sight. She is definitely not short on love! (And Heather, anyone who has as many little bodies around as we do deserves a break for a little mess in the background! I officially give us permission to not worry about any mess in pictures. Let's face it--I would have a total of maybe five pictures of all my kids if I waited to take a picture until my house was perfectly picked up! (:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you stand one more comment? I love the feeling between Alan and Claire in this photo. I think you really captured it in this shot.
Post a Comment