Thursday, April 25, 2013
Trying (and failing) to get a picture
Two weeks ago we went to the temple in Washington DC. The flowers were blooming, the birds were singing, and it was a lovely, sunny spring day, perfect for a picture. Can't you tell?!? I was inside the temple at this point, but when I looked through the pictures Robert took, these two (and many more like them) were priceless to me because they are the essence of trying to do anything with four children ages 6 and younger. I hope whenever I am feeling at my wits end because I can't get them in line that I will look back at these pictures, take a deep breath, and smile. Because, really, aren't they fantastic!? I wouldn't have them any other way!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Real" pictures are always more memorable than the ones that are posed. Your children are adorable any way you can get a picture!
I love these pictures! Beauty all around...both in nature and in those beautiful children! Actually, Blake makes me laugh. He looks like such a thinker!
Post a Comment