Thursday, April 25, 2013

Twins

Last Sunday, Lindsey and Claire wore similar outfits to church, and Lindsey insisted I take a picture because they looked like twins. It really is almost ridiculous how much the kids dote on their baby sister! Lindsey's comment on twins made Blake ask what a twin is, and I explained that usually twins are children who are born together like Alix and Erin, but that sometimes people use the word to mean that there is something the same about them, like Lindsey and Claire's clothes. Blake thought hard for a minute and then said, "So me and Claire are twins, too?" Then I had to think a minute to figure out what he meant-he loves that she has hair that matches his, and that finally someone else gets comments about red hair. (: I know it's not the best picture of Claire, but I can't get enough of Blake's facial expressions!

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

That little Claire is filled with personality! And so are the rest of her siblings! I think both of these pictures are really choice.