We had a lot of fun around Easter this year. I neglected to take pictures at our first annual Easter craft night, but we painted trees with wet chalk, made eggs out of embroidery floss around balloons, and decorated sugar cookies. We have a tradition of celebrating the commercial side of Easter on Saturday, so we went to an Easter egg hunt, decorated eggs, and made egg bunnies out of the eggs that didn't survive the boiling water intact.


3 comments:
I love the easter egg bunnies! Clever idea!
I love the Easter egg bunnies too; I've never seen those done. Very cute! It sounds as if you all had a lot of fun. I think the carrot-decorated sugar cookies made the plate of cookies unique. They look delicious! But nothing looks more delicious than our grandchildren!
I can't take credit for the idea. It was from Family Fun magazine.
Post a Comment